Uniform for Years 7-11
The following uniform is required for pupils between Years 7-11.
- Blazers: Black, with a school crest
- Shirts: White
- Ties: School tie
- Pullovers: Grey, with or without school colours, and V-necked or black
- Trousers: Black or dark grey and of conventional cut and design
- Shoes: Black, leather, business style, clean and in a reasonable state of repair. Boots, plimsolls, trainers or suede shoes are not acceptable. Trainers are only worn for playing games at lunchtimes. In exceptional circumstances families should contact the Head of Year for authorisation of alternative footwear.
- Socks: Plain dark grey
- Scarves: Should be plain and not worn in school
- Hats: In extreme weather only, sensible headgear may be worn outdoors
- Outdoor coats: Should not be worn in school buildings
- PE polo shirt with embroidery
- PE shorts with embroidery
- White socks
- Tracksuit top and tracksuit bottom (school design)
- Rugby jersey (green/black with red inside)
- Rugby shorts (black with embroidery)
- Green and black socks
- Rugby/football boots (kitemarked safety studs for rugby)
Where to buy uniform
For information about ordering school uniform for Years 7 - 11, please contact our suppliers directly:
MAPAC GROUP LTD
6 Mowat Estate, Sandown Road, Watford, Herts, WD24 7UZ, telephone: 01923 255525
45 High St, Bushey WD23 1BD, telephone 020 8421 9488
Sixth Form Students
Professional office wear should be worn; i.e. a suit or a tailored jacket with shirt, tie and brown or black leather shoes. Casual wear is not acceptable. Pullovers must be of smart appearance and should be plain. They must show the knot of the tie.
No item of jewellery should be worn to school. This includes all earrings, studs and sleepers.
Second-hand Uniform Shop
The school second-hand uniform shop is usually open every (by appointment only) Wednesday, 3.15-4.30pm (term time only) and the first Saturday of each half-term, 10am-noon.
Appointments can be booked using the link to this online form below:
Please email any queries to :firstname.lastname@example.org
The shop is located in the Cloisters, opposite the entrance to the James Theatre, and staffed by Friends of the School volunteers.
The shop is stocked with uniform and sports kit at very reasonable prices. We accept cash and cards and all money raised goes to the school.
Donations of uniform and sportswear are always gratefully received. Please drop them into the school reception.
Mr Meredith manages lost property. The lost property room is located in the English block and is open at the following times:
Before School 0800-0830
Before School, 0800-0830
If items are lost at the New Field, it is possible to go there direct and check the Lost Property box, if you are able.
Email - email@example.com
Please ask a Mr Meredith to access the lost property box